皇冠体育appOur role in the community goes far beyond banking transactions. Whether we’re investing in a business networking event, supporting charitable organizations or finding ways to be more intentional about diversity and inclusion, Enterprise supports a wide variety of initiatives designed to improve the communities we serve.
We partner with our communities in a variety of ways - from education and mentorship to volunteering and sponsorships. We seek out - and respond to - unique and creative partnership opportunities. Our community partnerships take many forms, including:
- Programs to incentivize philanthropic involvement from associates, such as volunteer time off for associates to donate their time to worthy causes and a matching contributions program
- Community-based sponsorships and grants with donations made to more than 380 non-profit organizations in 2018
- Community-based financial programs like tax credits allocated for projects involving low-income housing and New Markets Tax Credits that enable private capital investment into low-income communities.
Diversity and Inclusion
We empower people to make meaningful contributions within our company and in our communities through programs geared toward diversity and inclusion. We believe that diversity plays a vital role in driving economic growth, and our partnerships reflect this commitment. Some examples include:
- Reciprocal Mentoring pairs executives with mid-level associates of color and/or women
- Our Career Acceleration Program develops high-potential associates for a career in banking
After more than a decade, Enterprise University has helped more than 17,500 professionals improve their performance and deliver greater value to their organizations by taking training courses on a variety of business topics. The program has become an integral part of our communities, and we are proud to make it available to all at no cost. You do not have to be a client to register for these courses, so take advantage of this opportunity to support your growth – and the community.